- This event has passed.
Reimagine, Recycle, and Renew: Adult Education for a Sustainable Future
The concrete objectives of the project are as follows:
- To increase awareness of the environmental impact of waste and the importance of recycling for environmental sustainability.
- To develop participants’ practical skills to reduce waste and promote sustainability, including upcycling and waste reduction techniques.
- To foster cross-cultural learning and engagement among participants and create an online learning community for continued engagement.
- To promote civic engagement and participation by empowering participants to take an active role in environmental sustainability initiatives.
- To contribute to the fight against climate change and promote the implementation of the European Green Deal through increased awareness and practical skills development.
These objectives are closely linked to the priorities selected under the Erasmus+ program. The first priority, “Environment and fight against climate change,” is addressed by the first, second, and fifth objectives. By increasing awareness of the environmental impact of waste and the importance of recycling, and by developing practical skills to reduce waste and promote sustainability, the project aims to contribute to the fight against climate change and promote the implementation of the European Green Deal.
The second priority, “Common values, civic engagement, and participation,” is addressed by the third and fourth objectives. By fostering cross-cultural learning and engagement among participants, and by empowering participants to take an active role in environmental sustainability initiatives, the project aims to promote civic engagement and participation and to develop a sense of shared values among participants.
Overall, the project’s objectives and outcomes are closely linked to the priorities of the Erasmus+ program, as they aim to promote environmental sustainability, civic engagement, and the acquisition of green skills, which are key priorities of the program.
The target group for the activity will be individuals who meet the project’s eligibility criteria for participation in the workshops. The specific criteria would depend on the project’s guidelines and the objectives of the workshops. The participants who are going to take part in the workshops are the main beneficiaries of the activity. They will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and practical skills related to sustainability and environmental protection. The workshops aim to promote cross-cultural learning and engagement, so the participants will also benefit from interacting with people from different countries and backgrounds. In addition to the participants, the project partners and the wider community can also benefit from the results of the activity. By selecting a diverse and motivated group of participants, the project can increase the likelihood of achieving its objectives and creating a positive impact on the environment and society if you think that you are in this target groups, please stay tuned to be informed about our workshops and updates.